Whether you need to find a job, change jobs or build your job skills, we can help! We can make your search easier and provide you with expert guidance and quality resources. We work with hundreds of area employers so we have up-to-date information on who is hiring and what types of jobs are in demand. All services are free of charge.
- If you are new to RochesterWorks! stop in at any Career Center to register and take full advantage of services.
- New customers can walk in any time to register and meet with a Career Advisor who will help you develop an action plan and access the resources you need to find a job. Or call 258-3500 for more information.
- View our Online Orientation to learn more about all the services we offer. The presentation takes about 5 minutes to view.
- Complete the RW Membership Form in advance and bring it with you at the time of registration to get a head start on the process. Please note, proof of date of birth is required at the time you submit your registration form.
- Use all the resources on our Web site.
- Use computers and High Speed Internet access to check job openings, create and email your resume to employers or take aptitude tests.
- Use office space to print, fax and mail your resume to employers and follow up on potential jobs.
- Assess your skill level in the following job classifications: Accounting, Financial, Call Center, Industrial, Legal, Office/Professional, and Software. We also have learning tutorials in Microsoft Office 2000 - 2013. Talk to a Career Center Representative about our online skills assessment program - Prove It!
Questions? Call (585) 258-3500.
INTENSIVE JOB SEARCH PROGRAMS
5 Steps to Rapid Employment Program
A five-day, intensive job search training program that helps you get on the fast track to finding employment. For more information click here to register for a 5 Steps Information Session.
Career Navigator Program
An intensive training program for professional level job search and success! For more information and upcoming class dates click here
RochesterWorks! Career Centers are handicapped accessible, have software for the visually impaired, and can arrange interpreter services for the hearing impaired.