Register today for an intensive training program for professional level job search and success!
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive, strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
- Learn techniques that will get your message out to the people that make the hiring decisions.
- Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
- Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
- Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
Who should attend Career Navigator?
- Haven't had to look for a new job recently.
- Are not satisfied with the progress of their job search.
- Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Defining Strengths
Day 2: Search Strategies
Day 3: Branding and Marketing
Day 4: Communication and Decision Making
Day 5: Goal Setting and Accountability
In order to attend this 5-day training program, you must:
- Be an active RochesterWorks! member
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Be able to attend all 5 days
Please note, as one of our two intensive interactive job finding programs, Career Navigator is opened to RochesterWorks! members who have not completed the 5 Steps to Rapid Employment Course.
*Attendees who cancel their registration after 8:00 AM on the Friday 10-days prior to the start of training may be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
Click on the link below to apply for upcoming classes!
October 5 - October 9, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm, United Way, 75 College Avenue, Rochester, NY
** Deadline for Applications is September 28th, 12:00pm **
Click here to learn more about Career Navigator.
Click here to review our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have additional questions contact Todd Sloane
“Focused, energized and hopeful is how I would describe my feelings upon completion of the Career Navigator Program.”
Renee P., Human Resources Manager
“Quite easily the best week I’ve spent – employed or in transition.”
Kate K., Communications Specialist
Although I’ve attended many individual courses at RochesterWorks! …the primary benefit of the Career Navigator course was to “connect the dots.”
Richard S., Sales Representative
“If you have been through the standard career counseling and still find yourself still sitting hours in front of the computer getting little accomplished, I would highly recommend you attend a Career Navigator session.”
Elizabeth C., Financial/Business Analyst
“The Career Navigator training provided a very powerful tool set for personal and professional development to achieve a new career. The approach is dynamic and inspiring.”
Jose M., Account Manager
“In reality there are no silver bullets, but Career Navigator is the closest thing to having one for your job search. The Career Navigator seminar was just what I needed to get me back on track with my job search.”
Steve O., Sr. Software Consultant