Got Skills? Prove It!
Do you have an upcoming interview and want to prove to an employer that you have the skills needed? Do you want to upgrade your skills and are thinking about training?
What is Prove It!?
Prove It! is an Internet-based skills assessment program that provides over 1,500 tests for clerical, software, industrial, healthcare, financial, and technical job classifications. In addition, Prove It! offers more than 35 online tutorials for Microsoft Office 2000–2013 titles. Includes Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Why Should I Utilize Prove It! Assessments and Tutorials?
- To target specific skills employers are looking for and focus on real-world skill sets.
- To gain a better understanding of specific skill areas that you may need training in.
- To market yourself more confidently to employers during interviews and resume development.
- To stand out from other candidates who are competing for the same position.
What Kind of Assessments and Tutorials Are There?
- There are over 1,500 different assessments offered through Prove It! in areas such as Accounting, Clerical, Software, Technical, Legal, Medical and Industrial titles. Assessment titles include: Microsoft Word, Excel and Access 2013, QuickBooks Pro 2013, Medical Terminology, Office Management, Cisco Networking, Oracle, Accounting Terminology, Dental Assistant, and many more.
- There are online tutorials in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint 2000-2013. These tutorials offer step-by-step instruction in these programs.
How Do I Access Prove It! Assessments and Tutorials?
Contact a Career Center Representative to obtain a referral.
Once completed, you may request additional assessment and/or tutorial titles.
Access information will be sent directly to your email address.
Click here for Prove It! Frequently Asked Questions.