Join Our Team
RochesterWorks! is committed to fostering an environment of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We believe that we are at a unique point in the history of the Rochester area.Therefore, the work that we do right now should contribute to good jobs, a stronger economy, and a better quality of life for every Monroe County resident. That means:
- Helping youth and adult workers of all types to advance in their careers.
- Supporting businesses as they seek to hire, train, and promote a more diverse, more inclusive workforce.
- Leading by example by striving for equitable outcomes for the people we serve and thepeople who work for us.
Career Services Advisor
- Read a detailed job posting here
- Assesses the work readiness of job seekers and works with customers to create short-term action plans that will help them develop the tools and skills to succeed in their job search.
RochesterWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RochesterWorks! provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RochesterWorks! Is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.